1. Turn off power to the spa at the GFCI.
2. Remove the front cabinet panel so you can see the main pumps and other equipment.
3. Remove the front panel on the equipment box so you can see the main circuit board. Look at the wiring diagram on the back of the panel.
4. Use the wiring diagram to locate the Temperature / Hi-Limit Sensor connector. Now, unplug the connector from the main circuit board.
5. Remove the Hi-Limit Sensor from beneath the heater sleeve.
Use this picture to identify parts for the next few steps.
6. Loosen the black compression bushing threaded into the white sensor tee. Back it off about 2-3 full turns. Remove the excess silicone on top of the fitting.
7. Apply a thin layer of silicone onto the new temperature sensor to act as a lubricant.
8. Remove the old sensor. Quickly insert the new sensor into the compression fitting.
9. Push until the sensor is even with the top of the fitting. Re-thread the compression fitting into the sensor tee until it is snugly in place. Apply a dab of silicone as pictured above to seal the sensor / fitting joint.
10. Insert the new Hi-Limit Sensor under the heater sleeve. Discard the old Temperature / Hi-Limit Sensor.
11. Feed the Sensor connector into the lower control can and plug it back onto the main circuit board.
12. Replace the front panel on the lower control can.
13. Turn on power to the spa at the GFCI.
14. After the circulation pump is operating, check for leaks at the compression fitting. Replace the main cabinet panel after everything is running properly.
These instructions are for informational purposes only. Easy Spa Parts does not guarantee that following these instructions will resolve your specifi c spa condition, nor does Easy Spa Parts accept liability for work performed by anyone attempting the repair or part replacement. These instructions are provided solely by Easy Spa Parts. Certain parts mentioned in the instructions are manufactured by third parties, including Dimension One Spas. Dimension One Spas has not supplied or reviewed these instructions. Dimension One Spas shall have no liability to you relating in any manner to these instructions or any acts or omissions by Easy Spa Parts.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: 1) EASY SPA PARTS AND DIMENSION ONE SPAS EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; 2) NEITHER EASY SPA PARTS NOR DIMENSION ONE SPAS SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER , ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INSTRUCTIONS OR FROM ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN, OR OMITTED FROM, THE INSTRUCTIONS