10 Things You Should Know About Clean, Clear Water
1. Properly balanced and sanitized water looks and smells like you could drink it.
2. “Maintenance Free” water care is a sales pitch. All spas need routine attention: balance, shock and sanitize.
3. Ozone Systems and Vision Sanitizing Cartridges make maintenance easier, but some basic care is still required.
4. Water Care is ultimately determined by spa use. 6 users affect the water more than 2.
5. In most cases, the sanitizer level, (chlorine or bromine), is used up in about 20- 30 minutes.
6. Test pH levels only after water has been still for at least 2 hours. Jet action will artificially increase pH readings for a short period.
7. Adjust Alkalinity before pH. Then shock and/or sanitize.
8. Spa Chlorine Granules are a commodity and can be purchased anywhere. For everything else, cheaper products often cost less because they may include fillers or inferior ingredients.
9. Filters should be rinsed monthly and replaced every 2 to 2.5 years.
10. Test strips have a 6-month shelf life after the bottle is opened.
These instructions are for informational purposes only. Easy Spa Parts does not guarantee that following these instructions will resolve your specifi c spa condition, nor does Easy Spa Parts accept liability for work performed by anyone attempting the repair or part replacement. These instructions are provided solely by Easy Spa Parts. Certain parts mentioned in the instructions are manufactured by third parties, including Dimension One Spas. Dimension One Spas has not supplied or reviewed these instructions. Dimension One Spas shall have no liability to you relating in any manner to these instructions or any acts or omissions by Easy Spa Parts
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: 1) EASY SPA PARTS AND DIMENSION ONE SPAS EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; 2) NEITHER EASY SPA PARTS NOR DIMENSION ONE SPAS SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER , ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INSTRUCTIONS OR FROM ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN, OR OMITTED FROM, THE INSTRUCTIONS